But thank you guys SO SO MUCH for helping me out, i know i can always count on you guys. Sometimes talking it out with you guys makes me feel so much better. So thank you so much! I’ll update you guys tomorrow if anything happens between me and him. Even though i dont think he cares much about our argument, it really hurt my feelings. I just hopes me realizes that
Anonymous asked: No, I'm sorry but not all guys are rude like that when they flirt. There is a time and place to act like that. He was rude and shouldn't have said that at all. If he really did like you he would've been more polite during the whole situation and more understanding. Saying "that's how guys are" is a lame excuse because men aren't at all like that. You did the right thing, and didn't do anything wrong. You go girl!!
Thank you!!!!! I want to hug you, you totally get what im feeling.. I hate the fact that he was such a jerk to me but i still feel attracted to him because we are (at least were) good friends and i feel like i just ruined our friendship because i stood up for myself
lets-stand-up asked: He is such an ashole, he shoudnt be your crush you deserve so much more... And the way you reacted its ok! maybe are pretty stressed so you dont want to deal with his shit. The best thing you can do its just act like you dont give a fuck, you are smarter and YES maybe you DO have class but that doesnt mean you are a rich white girl. You have the kind of class that only you me and people for tumblr understand, being respectfull (sorry for my grammar im not used to write so much in english)
Thank you so much for writing this! Your english is amazing! :D and yeah its just that he can sometimes be really funny and nice, but he swears a lot for no reason and i think i dont deserve feeling this way if i didnt do anything. After our fight it made me revaluate my opinion on him.. And i was pretty nervous/stressed when i was next to him because well… He’s cute and funny.. You’re right, sometimes i just blurt out things i dont mean ahh
60ibs-to-go asked: aww you aren't reactx at ALL! i get off when someone uses a swear word thats insultx then claim "its a thing they do" as in are u for real!!! good u told him ur mind! i would have done the same. u arent a stuck up white girl ) u know ur worth and that it! :)
Aw thank you, i just can be really sensitive sometimes and i never know if im taking things too seriously. The good thing was after our fight, during lunch he was looking at me as if he wanted to talk. But i feel so guilty about everything even though he was the one who called me stupid in the first place…. But god he must think im crazy, he’ll probaby never talk to me again im not surprised
Anonymous asked: It sounds to me that he was saying those things to be flirty.. He didnt mean anything rude, he was just flirting. Thats how guys work. But since you went off on him idk....
yeah i guess maybe you’re right gosh i feel so bad.. but I dont think he was flirting, honestly i dont think how making someone feel about themselves be considered flirting, it makes me want to stay away from him. But yeah i guess maybe you’re right? Not everyone thinks the way i do..
adiaryforjess asked: I don't think you overreacted... He had no right to call you stupid, besides your three pages are just as good as everyone else's. Sometimes less is more! That's what some of my professors say. A lot of times when people have multiple pages they just ramble on and on and lose focus of the task at hand. But my point is, he is a jerk and you should be proud that you stood your ground :)
Ahh thank you so much you dont know how glad this makes me feel, i was being so hard on myself because i thought i was the person who was wrong
fitgirlhealthymind asked: he sounds like an asshole. you had every right to yell at him for calling you stupid. I don't care if it's "his thing." His "thing" is being a douchebag? Anyone who acts like that is somebody who doesn't deserve your time.
Ahh maybe you’re right, like i dont know why he asks this way? Maybe because he was around all his friends? Usually he’s not like that, we’re friends and we talk a lot because we have basically all classes together and we sit near each other. But yeah maybe you’re right, i bet he didnt even care
This has nothing to do with fitness. I dont know if im overreacting or if im just dumb. So um today was the first day of final exams, the first exam was biology and the second one was english, which took place in the computer lab. Since i have no friends i just took a seat by the corner, and then tons of boys came and sat around me (not for a purpose or anything) and then my crush sat next to me.. We didnt really have a conversation but we just talked like 5 times or something. When the exam started, i needed to write an essay about these 2 books.. So yeah i was finishing my essay and i noticed that my essay was a page shorter than everyone else. My crush had asked me how many pages had i written, and i said 3. He looked at me with a disappointed face and said “haha well good luck with that” and i was like well i’ll just make the font bigger or something. And he said “dont you think she (the teacher) will notice, stupid?” And i have never been so shocked. How can he say that to me? What did i even do? Of course i got all pissed off at him, he said that he swears all the time and its kind of “his thing” and im like well fuck no you can talk to everyone else like that but not me. He called me bipolar and said i had issues. He even asked me why i was acting this way. And i said “because i have class” AND GOD THAT CAME OUT TOTALLY WRONG I MEANT TO SAY THAT I HAD GOOD MANNERS AND HE TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY AND HE MADE FUN OF ME. I’ve never felt so bad in my entire life because i made it seem like im a rich white girl and hes just a nobody. Gosh i feel terrible. I told my mom about how he thought i was crazy and how i was totally taking everything so seriously. But seriously, am i overreacting? I know he insulted me for no reason and thats wrong, but he actually insults me a couple of times for no reason and i try to ignore it, but this time i couldnt handle it. Maybe he doesnt mean it? Ahh im so confused, he said that he’s used to it. So.. Am i overreacting? I was pretty shaken up because i feel so bad about everything but he seemed so arrogant at that time.
- Carbohydrates, protein, fat, and alcohol have 4, 4, 9, and 7 calories per gram respectively.
- It takes a 3500 calorie deficit to lose 1 pound.
- Insulin and growth hormone have an inverse relationship.
- The average person can store 500 grams of glycogen.
- Only fat and protein are essential macronutrients – carbohydrates aren’t.
- Muscle glycogen is about 3 parts water to 1 part glucose.
- You burn more calories during the 23 hours you don’t exercise than the 1 hour you do.
- You don’t need to do cardio to lose weight.
- The fat burning zone does not burn more total fat calories – only a higher percentage of calories from fat.
- You’re never too old to do squats.
- Weight loss is not a physical challenge – it’s a mental one.
- The scale cannot measure body fat percentage. However, this $5 body fat caliper can.
- You can eat anything you want and still lose weight – but weight doesn’t always equal fat.
- You can’t target fat loss – fat loss is systemic.
- Muscle does not weigh more than fat – it’s just denser than it.
- 0 grams of fat on a label doesn’t always mean there’s no fat in the food product.
- Whole grain bread is still a processed food – pick one that has few ingredients.
- Eating healthy is not more expensive than a junk food diet.
- You can’t calculate body fat percentage from height and weight alone – you need to physically measure it.
- You can get glucose from both protein and glycerol – not just carbohydrates.
- Just because a box says “whole grain” on it, it doesn’t make it healthy.
- You should never attempt weight loss at the expense of your health.
- Being vegetarian doesn’t just mean you don’t eat meat – it means you follow a plant-based diet.
- Workout times and negative side effects are positively correlated.
- Gym membership prices are negotiable.
- Cooking your food can both lower some nutrient content, and make some more bioavailable.
- There’s a high correlation between the fitness level of the people close to you, and your own physical fitness.
- It’s harder to put on 10 pounds of muscle than it is to lose 10 pounds of fat.
- Once an adult, fat cells can be created, but they cannot be lost – only shrunken.
- Eating at night does not make you fat – overeating does.
- You don’t need to do curls to get good biceps.
- Being skinny does not automatically mean you have a low body fat.
- The perimeter of the grocery store is where 90% of the healthy food is.
- If bad food is in the house, you’ll be more likely to eat it.
- Thyroid hormone output and exercise intensity are positively correlated.
- Healthy levels of testosterone are good for both men and women.
- You don’t need a gym membership to strength train.
- Unless you weigh less than 100 pounds, it’s unlikely you need less than 1000 calories to lose weight.
- Workout intensity is positively correlated with the degree of EPOC – the afterburn effect.
- There are 3 types of skeletal muscle fibers – type I, type II-A, and type II-B.
- 80% of people who begin an exercise program will quit.
- The body has 3 energy systems – ATP-PC, anaerobic glycolysis, and aerobic.
- Strength gains come from muscle hypertrophy and improved muscle fiber recruitment.
- Dehydrating a muscle by 3% can cause a 10% loss of strength.
- The thermic effect of food (TEF) is highest for protein.
- Lactic acid is not the cause of delayed-onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- The more muscle mass you have, the more calories you burn at rest.
- Direct abdominal exercises are not necessary to get good abs.
- You can lose weight and still gain muscle; likewise, you can also gain weight while still losing fat.
- Consistency and patience are key to long term successful weight loss
FOR MORE FITNESS TIPS FOLLOW FIT-OLOGY.
ONLINE: ( ) OFFLINE: (✓) QUEUE: ( )
i might not be so activei track the tag #fitnessanddiet
''Change your thoughts and you change your world.''